Tuesday, January 22, 2008

the blogging begins...

So, I sent the link out last night to a lot of friends/family that have expressed interest in staying up to date with the whole process of this surrogacy and I even sent it to Jill. I was laying in bed last night freaking out though 'cos I sent Jill the link and hadn't heard from her all day. I thought to myself, "crap, I don't know if was okay that I post some of the information about Jill and James." So, I emailed her first thing this morning and thankfully she just didn't check her email yesterday afternoon and just got to read it today. Like myself, she said she's an open book so share away. PHEW!!!!

I've also given Jill access to this blog in hopes that she will give a big hello to everyone as well. I thought it'd be great for her to express on here her thoughts and feelings as she is just as much involved in this journey as I am! I can't wait to hear ("see" if we want to be technically correct) what she has to say...

2 comments:

bloomers shoppe said...

I am honored and inspired by your incredible hearts that listen to Jesus and even more LOVE like Jesus. I'm glad you're our friends. We will be praying for you every step of this journey. We love you guys. The Trigger's

Anonymous said...

Hey Zann, Thanks for passing on the link. Like I stated before, I think you are truly amazing! My thoughts & prayers are with you & Jill through this amazing journey!