Saturday, February 23, 2008

E2V #2...DONE

I had Mara over again last night to do my E2V shot and she brought over Kathy and Nancy as well. The girls were on their way out for the evening so it was a quick stop but since there were 4 of us girls - we were able to document it.

For your viewing enjoyment...

Nurse Mara prepping everything...
Photobucket

Kathy in awe over the large 18g needle...
Photobucket

Kathy practicing in a lime...
Photobucket

Nancy practicing in a lime as well...
Photobucket

6 comments:

bloomers shoppe said...

HAHA!! I love it! We could call it a "needle" party! Although I guess that could sound bad...??

Anonymous said...

Hey Zann Can I do it?? Can I do it?? Huh?? Please! Please! As your dear ole mom I'd luv the chance to "stick it to ya!" And I'd laugh so hard (tee hee). Proud of ya sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Hey Zann, can I make a quick suggestion? Is there anyway you could stick a note at the top of the blog explaining what the heck these things are/do?! What is E2V??! Why do you need Lupron?! I'm so confused!!!

Billie said...

Us nurses LOVE the 18G's, especially if a patient is not so nice to their nurse *wink*

You're such a trooper Zann - way to go!

starbubbs said...

Cassie - I just know what they say on the lil' viles. That's how I know what the Lupron and E2V is. I will find out though. LOL! And can I ask, do you ever sleep??? You always post back at like 2am.

mara said...

I hate my double chin!! But I love you!!!