Wednesday, February 6, 2008

pictures....


I finally grabbed the camera from my mother in laws house...here ya go...












A lil' overwhelming, don't you think? The small needles in the last picture don't scare me as much. Those are the small diabetic needles that I can choose either my tummy or my upper thigh to inject myself with. It's the bigger ones that are about 2" long and look way thick that scare me. Once I start opening up those packages, I'll take a picture for you...



I tried attaching a copy of my calendar showing all the meds I have to take but it doesn't do it justice on here - it's too small to read. Oh well.

Oh, I forgot to mention, rumor has it that all the horomones that I'll be taking really help (being sarcastic there) with putting on weight. I'm really sensitive to any kind of medication and so the birth control that I'm on already is already helping with the weight now too. FUN! I feel my arms expanding by the day and my thighs touching more and more. I hate it. That's what I don't like taking medication. Even ask my husband...he was ready to call Dr Acacio and ask when I get to get off birth control. I've become pretty moody and have developed the art of "Crying at the drop of a dime for no apparent reason." It's pretty impressive...well for some. Well, maybe for none.

I haven't asked her yet but I know she reads my blog. In fact, she's the one that's helping me make it look pretty. Rachel - will you start walking with me so I don't blow up like a big pumpkin? Otherwise, I might have to be rolled around like this pumpkin...


Photobucket

Alright - I'll quit boring you for the day. I'll post tomorrow after Linda and Teresa come over to show me how to jab myself and sort through this box o' horomones.



4 comments:

bloomers shoppe said...

HAHAHA I don't know whether to laugh or cry!!!!! I laugh because you are funny, I cry at the thought of those needles!!!! And sweet little pumpkin, we should go walking. When, is the question. When is the question of my life these days. lol

starbubbs said...

"when" is the question of my life as well. I'm thinking 3am works great for me. Seems as though that's always a quiet time for me...

bloomers shoppe said...

hahaha, i love you :-) its 12:30am now and im still working on homework so I am thinking 3am will work just perfect. :-) happy thursday my dear friend.

Carly said...

I'm generally not scared of needles, but if I opened that box, I'm sure I'd be pretty intimidated. Good work, and kudos to you for doing this.