Tuesday, March 11, 2008

2 more days...

Can you believe it - 2 more days till the transfer? I can't believe it myself. Time has flown by so fast and I'm getting really excited and anxious. I never really think about it not working or the embryo(s) not sticking. I envision myself pregnant through the summer, sitting in the pool, relaxing. And I can't help be be drawn to the maternity section when I go shopping. Bad, huh? I just have a lot of high hopes for this and just really hope and pray that all goes well on Thursday and at the end of the month, we get a positive result on the pregnancy tests! Oh, I'm excited.

Jill and I have been told to be at Dr Acacio's office sometime between 11am-3pm on Thursday and that's still going to be narrowed down a lil' more. So, once I get the exact time, I'll let you all know. And, I can post from my blackberry so there's a possibility that you'll get a post from me and Jill in the Dr's office after the transfer. I have to remember how to do it. I'm also really going to try and remember my camera to take some pictures. I'm not making any promises though since I forget everything lately.

For those of you who are or aren't interested in the shots. They've been going okay. I started the nightly progesterone injections on Saturday and my friend Kasey did the first one. She was a pro. I do have to share something funny though. She's used to giving injections/vaccinations to lil' kids and babies. I showed her the needle and she looked shocked. She said "Do I have to stick it in all the way." I said "yep." She goes, "Wow, I'm not used to this big of a needle." But it went great. Well, by great, I don't mean "FANTASTIC," "OH THAT FELT GOOD," or "LET'S DO THAT AGAIN," but more so I didn't feel pain and she did it super fast. The shot I got on Friday night was pretty painful. It hurt to walk for about 2 days and it still hurts a lil' to cross my legs. I can just feel it. I have these tiny lil' purple bruises on my bum. It's kind of funny. Then the shot I got on Sunday night must have been right in the muscle and not so much in the fat 'cos that was pretty tender too. I emailed Jill on Monday and she recommened a heating pad on the site after the injection. I think I need to start trying that.

Anyway - 2 more days! Yippee!

3 comments:

bloomers shoppe said...

arggh...i can't even imagine :-( good job. so excited IT is already here!

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK, Zann and Jill, and STICK BEAN STICK!!!

Deena said...

I hope everything went well, cannot wait for the update!!

You rock Zann!!