Monday, March 31, 2008

too funny...

I just thought this was too funny and wanted to pass it off...

My friend Capi called me and said there's a preview for a new movie that I had to watch. It's called "Baby Mama" and it's about surrogacy. She said that her and her husband watched it and they just said "OH MY GOSH, IT'S ZANN."

So, I watched it and it's hilarious...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU34zV9A3gU

Click the link above if you want to watch it. I think I'm for sure going to make an effort to go see this one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT is awesome! I think we all needed a little comedy break. Thanks for being you Zann....we all love you!

Anonymous said...

That movie looks hilarious!I love Tina, I love Amy, and I love Moira! Plus the Mac/PC guy is in it! Bonus!!

bloomers shoppe said...

Tag, you're it!

bloomers shoppe said...

there are no original questions silly! read my post with my 'tag' on it...it will explain :)