Wednesday, March 26, 2008

a sad day...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but unfortunately, this lil' embryo just wasn't meant to be. Jill just called me a few moments ago and I knew from the second I picked up that it wasn't going to be good news. It's hard to hear and very sad and there are tons of questions of why. But I don't think they'll ever be answered.

I just want to say thanks to everyone for the well wishes and support and prayers over the last couple months. It's been an exciting journey and I've gained a wealth of knowledge about the human body and the womans reproductive system...that's for sure. I'm sure my bum will be relieved that the shots will stop but I tell you - all 50+ shots were worth it.

Jill's going to schedule and appointment with Dr Acacio and see what he thinks the problem is. But I have offered Jill my "services" again and I'm ready to go at anytime. I want James and Jill to have a baby dangit!!!

So, that's it...

I'll keep updating this blog so check back often.

Love ya guys!
Zann

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Zann, hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs. I am so sorry that this cycle did not work out :( I really hope James and Jill decide to give it another try. I really think that this will work for you guys. Fresh embryos can only help the process along! I'll be thinking about you, and checking in often.

Anonymous said...

{{{HUGS}}} Zann & Jill. I'm so sorry to hear this. Hopefully Jill & James will want to try another round. I will keep everyone in my prayers.