Thursday, July 31, 2008

HCG #2...DONE

Well, HCG #2 is done. I went again first thing this morning and I'm hoping to hear from Jill sometime this afternoon around 4'ish. The nerves are finally getting to me today. I'm just so anxious and feel like I'm sitting on pins and needles. I emailed Jill a lil' while ago and wished her luck too. LOL. I bet you she's even more nervous than I am.

So now we wait...and wait...and wait...

I'll update once I know something.

Oh, cool story too. The lab girl whom I've come to know since I frequent her often enough knows what's going on and today when I went in, she was telling me there's this other lady that comes in who is a surrogate for a couple in Italy. If I understood her right, she's surro'ed 2 babies previously for this couple and is working on their last one. So, my lil' lab tech girl is getting excited for me and hopes for the best for us as well. She's baffled as to how I could give the baby up though. And I've tried explaining to her that it's not my baby in any way, shape or form. Explained to her about the placenta filtering out even my blood, etc and she still couldn't wrap her head around. So, we just agreed - some people can do it, others can't. But nonetheless, she was amazed that we were doing this for James and Jill.

Alright - hopefully in about 4hrs, you guys can come back for an update...and a good POSITIVE one at that. Keep praying or doing whatever it is you do!

2 comments:

Deena said...

the time difference between us, is gonna kill me LOL.... I have been waiting all day for a post haha!

I'll be out to dinner when you should finally get the results... Good Luck everyone, I am praying for you guys!!!

Kat said...

I agree with Deena... minus the time difference... this is the third time I've snuck on to check... I am at work and have to make it quick. I am praying there will be at least one baby being born in 9 months!!! Okay, so I am praying there will be 3 healthy babies born in 9 months... sorry Zann! Anyway... I will check back before I leave work!