Tuesday, July 29, 2008

hcg #1...DONE

I went first thing this morning and got my first HCG test done. 2nd test to be completed on Thursday and then we'll know the final results. Sylvia will call Jill first and then Jill will call me. Same way it worked last time. So, keep praying for good results on Thursday.

I forgot to share a very cute story. One of my good friends Kasey's mom works as a labor/delivery/post partum nurse up in Fresno and she had left Kasey a message on the Saturday night of my transfer. It was saying how she just knew I was going to be pregnant this time around. She's been a nurse for 17yrs and in those 17yrs, she's only had 5 surrogacy pregnancies come through and give birth. And on that Saturday of our transfer, she took part of that 5th surrogacy pregancy birth. So, she was saying how it's a sign. So cute!!!

I'm still feeling really positive about this pregancy...still guarded...but still positive if that makes any sense. I think our chances were so good this time and according to Dr Acacio, my uterus was perfect for making babies. (Not tooting my own horn...at all...lol).

Anyway - I'll keep you all posted and thanks again for all the well wishes and postitive thoughts and prayers! They are muchly appreciated.

2 comments:

Josie said...

Hey Zann I have been watching and am a lurking memeber of MM. Congrats to you and Jill on this wonderful thing you are all going through.

Maddiekaysmom

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with today, let us know what you find out!