Tuesday, September 2, 2008

...174bpm

I had another ultrasound today and Melissa (the AWESOME ultrasound technician) said everything looks great. Baby is measuring right on schedule and is measuring perfectly. For those of you that are good with measurements, baby is measuring 2.23cm from head to rump. Heartbeat was up to 174bpm which is perfect. So everything looks great and Melissa (AWESOME ultrasound technician) even gave me permission to call Jill during the ultrasound so she could hear the heartbeat. She was so thrilled to hear the heartbeat. Unfortunately I forgot the camera AGAIN but Melissa (AWESOME ultrasound technician) grabbed her phone and we got the heartbeat and baby on video. Melissa is still trying to send it to me and hopefully it'll come through. So far it hasn't yet.

So, we learned today that baby is looking great and perfect and Melissa is an AWESOME Ultrasound technician! LOL.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So is Melissa an AWESOME ultrasound technician? I'm not quite sure weather she is or not? LOL J/K That's so great to hear!! Glad everything is going so well!! :-)
Love you guys!
Shell

Anonymous said...

Sounds awesome!

Anonymous said...

Go Melissa!!!! Love, Jill

Anonymous said...

That is incredible news and still keeping that little "acorn" (that's about the size right now), I mean Alcorn in our prayers. The real question we need to know is what is the status with the shots? How is your bum?

Jen S.

Anonymous said...

Oh that is such awesome news! Yah Jill got to hear her babies heartbeat!! I have goosbumps as I type this I am so excited! ;)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news, but now I am obsessed with whether or not it is a boy or girl! I can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Zann, you guys are all in my thoughts.

Cara