Monday, January 28, 2008

a monday afternoon....

I better be quick 'cos there's a scheduled outage happening in t-minus 6 minutes. I don't really have anything new to report. We are working on the contracts and all the stuff. Fun, eh? I got an email on Sunday from Jill - it was actually to our nurse but it's an email about ordering meds. This is when the shots begin and I'm getting a lil' ansy about them. I know I'll be fine 'cos I tolerate pain very well. But it's just the whole anticipation that's getting to me.

Oh, after 2 long weeks of my darling, unemployed husband searching vigorously for a Nintento Wii, we got one. The lovely manager at Toys R Us started feeling bad for him 'cos he was in almost every other day and calling multiple times a day finally said he'd hold one for him. So, I'm going to create my wii character tonight and play video games. WOO HOO!! I'm not a geek, I promise.

Anyway - hoping you all have a good day!

5 comments:

bloomers shoppe said...

YAAAY!!!!!! You got the WII!!! We are so happy. Now the boys don't have to go searching for it everyday :-) Can't wait to see your Mii. Don't get to addicted...once you start you can't stop. :-)

Anonymous said...

Just don't break a window with a controller,... I've heard that's happened before ;)

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I heard that thing is pretty cool. Going to have to try it next time we are down.

Deena said...

YAY!! A Wii, totally rocks... I love mine... Oh i mean ours LOL...

check out http://wiihaveaproblem.com

Quite funny stuff!!

We should exchange Wii addresses then our Mii's can play together :) (still gotta figure out how to do that exactly)

bloomers shoppe said...

miss you...please post please post please post :)