Thursday, June 19, 2008

mexican riviera...

Here we come!!!

Just thought it'd be fun to post that I think we have agreed on our vacation next year. We and our friends Kevin and Jen and Chris and Kasey have been planning a vacation for the end of next May (after baby[ies] of course). We really wanted to do Hawaii but it's bloody expensive. So, we started tossing up other ideas and Kasey came up with a cruise. So, we went and got some cruise books today from the Cruise Experts downtown and started to look into it more. We called Jen as soon as we got back too and asked her what she thought of a cruise and she's all for it. So, I think the decision is made.

Mexican Riviera - here we come.
WATCH OUT!!!

Scotty and I have never been on a cruise but the others have. So, this will be a new experience for all of us. How can you go wrong with warm sunny weather, beaches, and all you can eat food!?!?!? Seriously, how can you go wrong with just the last part. (For those that don't know me - I love food. Sadly enough, you can tell too.)

So, if you have any good "cruising" advise, please pass it on!

Oh, and by the way - still haven't been able to do the stupid Lupron shots. Still a whimp here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If you are looking for a great little cruise ship journal then see my site www.completeperson.com I love journaling so much I wrote one for people who cruise

Deene Souza Photography said...

you will love the cruise! Definitely be sure to play bingo! One of my fav cruise actitivies! I'm always just sure i'm gonna win! Get a massage! YUMMY! Eat the midnight buffet! Never buy the jewelry. Always tip well in the beginning of the trip for continued excellent service. If you like pitch black rooms, don't be afraid to stay in an inside room without the windows. I've done my best sleeping ever in those rooms! But if you think you need a porthole, then get one (but seriously you do not need a porthole or an expensive balcony). Be sure to participate in the pool games! Yeah . . . .just be sure! LOL!!! HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!!

Camille said...

So...who is your travel agent?