Monday, July 28, 2008

3 more days...

Alright...I'm getting excited. We'll find out this week. The weekend flew by and so I'm hoping this week does too. I go for the first HCG test tomorrow and then second one on Thursday morning. I'm just really trying to think positive and really thinking it worked this time. But at the same time, always being a lil' guarded...

I got the pictures from Jill from our trip to Dr Acacio's office. Okay - I had them posted but they were too big and I can't figure out how to make them smaller. If anyone knows how - please tell me. I have them in photobucket and I've shrunk them there but they won't shrink on the blog. Frustrating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck today

Anonymous said...

Come on sticky vibes make this baby stick! I am praying for ya!