Thursday, August 7, 2008

...Let's take a poll

Ok, I had been thinking about doing this and then my girls on my message board did one for me and then Jill just emailed me and said that one of her friends has given her $10 to start the baby pool of how many babies are in me.

The girls on my message board were hilarious...here was their poll...

How May Babies are in Zann?
One - 21 votes
Two - 47 votes
Three - 3 votes
Four - 0 votes
Six (All 3 divided so there are 6) - 3 votes

I don't know what we could give away as a prize, maybe just a big "shout out" on here but let's take a poll and post what you think on the comments section and we'll tally up the results. Leave your name too so we can give up the shout out. LOL.

Come on - everyone vote!
Vote how many you think there are and what the sex(es) might be. Obviously we'll know on Monday the answer to the first question but the second question will take some more time.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for Triplets! 2 girls and a boy.

~ linda

Anonymous said...

I vote for TWINS, One boy and One Girl!!!

knoxfortress said...

Dos babinos, uno nino and una nina!

Unknown said...

I vote for 1 boy

Kristi

Anonymous said...

I'm going with two boys.

Two skiing, mountain biking, kayaking, footbally playing, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale drinking, really spoiled boys!

Anonymous said...

You guys are too funny! I love having such a network involved in this pregnancy too! I'm just hoping and praying for one healthy little bean but two would be a bonus (James would likely pass out!). Whoever said two skiing, mtn. biking, SN Pale Ale drinking boys may win him over for sure!
-Jill

Carol said...

I vote for two snowboarding, mountain biking, kayaking, running, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale drinking children, one boy one girl. Carol

Anonymous said...

I say one little girl :)

Anonymous said...

I say 2, one rough and tumble little boy and one sweet girlie girl!

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for one girl and one boy for Jill and James. The best of BOTH worlds.

Anonymous said...

Well, we think one....but split on boy or girl. This is so much fun!

bloomers shoppe said...

I think there are twins and I am torn with either 1 boy & 1 girl or 2 girls. But definitely twins. :)

bloomers shoppe said...

let's do more polls...i like this game!!!!

Anonymous said...

Three babies!