Monday, August 25, 2008

...nothing exciting

I just wanted to give all of you an update of real nothingness.

Nothing new is really happening with me which sounds kind of boring. But a boring pregnancy is a good pregnancy in my opinion. I go in next Tuesday for another U/S which is always exciting and I'm going to take my camera this time and record the hearbeat. And if I can, I'll post it on here as well.

I do go this Friday for my last progesterone check bloodwork. If all is well, I get to stop the progesterone on Sunday or Monday - one of the two. So, that's good news as well. My butt has become so numb I don't even care where the shots happen, where as before, I would make sure to find a good spot. Tylenol has been helping with the soreness 'cos it was even hurting to walk. Now it just hurts when I bump into something with either side of my butt.

I had a good friend's bachelorette party this weekend which was SOOO much fun and I'm so glad that I was able to go. Left on Saturday night and got home and just crashed!! All day yesterday, I was wrecked - couldn't wake up. I totally thought I was going to have to take the day off today to just sleep but I woke up feeling great and refreshed. Phew...

So, that's me - in a nutshell. Updates to follow after Progesterone check and U/S on Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you...wish I could come over and make you dinner so you could rest.