Thursday, August 14, 2008

...oy vay!

Can I just be honest here and say that my butt hurts! I have 17 days left of shots and let me just say that my butt is ready for those things to stop. I would say for the last 2 weeks, it's just been getting worse and worse. I have the biggest knots on both cheeks and bruises all around. My left side is worse than my right but still, the right side hurts.

I CANNOT wait for these things to be over on the 31st. But I hear it'll take awhile for the knots and the bruising to go away.

I've been using the heating pad everynight. It's become my best friend and after I get a shot, I take my heating pad and sit on it. Maybe it's helping 'cos maybe it'd be hurting worse if I didn't use it...but boy oh boy...it still hurts!

Oh well - this is just me complaining today! Sorry.

Ultrasound on Monday afternoon - check back for an update then. Scotty and I are going up to Shaver Lake for the weekend (thanks to the Alcorns) for a lil' R&R. Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anymore news on the bun in the oven? I thought you were having another ultrasound yesterday??